MamAmor dolls were created to help birthing families prepare their children for the arrival of new siblings, and to provide birthing and breastfeeding professionals with a tool to teach birth, breastfeeding and babywearing.
MamAmor dolls are great for children that are curious about birth, girls or boys, anywhere in the world. When you child asks you a question about birth or breastfeeding, remember MamAmor dolls, and give her/him the gift of discovering the beauty of birth and breastfeeding through play.
- want to teach your child the different ways babies can be born.
- are trying to have a VBAC, and want to explain to your cesarean birth child how she/he was born, and how you are hoping your next baby will be born.
- have had a cesarean birth or a VBAC birth and want tell your child her/his own birth story.
- have had only cesarean births and want to explain to your child/children the cesarean procedure without being too graphic.
- have had a cesarean birth and you are still emotionally struggling to accept the event, VBAC dolls can be very comforting and can be a healing companion in your healing journey.
- are a Doula, Midwife or Childbirth Educator and want an educational tool to teach your clients about the differences between a cesarean birth and VBAC.