January 14, 2014 0 CommentsMamAmor VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) dolls can: - Give birth vaginally - Give birth via cesarean (velcro opens and baby can come out) -Breastfeed -Carry their babies in a sling or a carrier
MamAmor VBAC dolls are PERFECT FOR YOU if you:
- want to teach your child about the different ways babies can be born.
- are trying to have a VBAC, and want to explain to your cesarean birth child how she/he was born, and how you are hoping your next baby will be born.
- have had a cesarean birth or a VBAC birth and want tell your child her/his own birth story.
- have had only cesarean births and want to explain to your child/children the cesarean procedure without being too graphic.
- have had a cesarean birth and you are still emotionally struggling to accept the event, VBAC dolls can be very comforting and can be a healing companion in your healing journey.
- are a Doula, Midwife or Childbirth Educator and want an educational tool to teach your clients about the differences between a cesarean birth and VBAC.
November 19, 2020 0 Comments
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND RECEIVE A FREE EBOOK!